Can I buy a car online?
There are many steps you can take online to prepare to buy your car and reduce time spent at the store. You can:
Choose and reserve a car.
Place a fully refundable deposit securely online to reserve your new car for 24 hours. This means someone else can’t snap it up in the meantime!
I test drove a car and want to purchase it? Can I complete the purchase online?
There are many steps you can do online or remotely to finalise your car purchase and reduce time spent at the store. You can:
- Place a fully refundable deposit securely online to reserve your new car.
- Your request will be processed within 48 hours of your reservation request and our sales team will advise if your reservation has been successful.
- If successful, the sales team will assist to finalise your purchase of the car by sending you a Contract to Purchase to sign via email. If all the ‘subject to’ clauses are fulfilled, you can provide your credit card details or complete an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) for the remainder of the payment to finalise purchase of your new used car.
- We can arrange delivery of your new car one of three ways:
- We can make a delivery appointment for you in store.
- We can arrange to deliver your new vehicle to you at an Auckland location of your choice (by appointment only)
- We can coordinate to have your new vehicle transported anywhere in NZ